Ecover Laundry Bleach - Benefits
• Cleans hygienically and enhances the washing power;
• Keeps whites naturally bright;
• Effectively combats heavy soiling and stains on colorfast laundry;
• No chlorine or optical brighteners to leave a deposit on the skin;
• No residues of unnecessary chemicals.
Ecover Laundry Bleach - Environmental advantage:
• Optimum level of biodegradability – far exceeds legislative requirements;
• Minimum impact on aquatic life;
• Not tested on animals;
• Suitable for septic tanks.
Harmful. Oxidizing. May cause fire due to interaction with potentially combustible materials. Harmful if swallowed. May cause severe damage to eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from ignition sources. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Country of Origin: Belgium
Soda and hydrogen peroxide (also known as active oxygen because hydrogen peroxide splits into water and oxygen during washing cycle).
In the compartment for washing powder for 4-5 kg of laundry: add one (15 g) tablespoon of laundry bleach; two (30 g) to remove colored stains. For hand washing or soaking: add one tablespoon. Removes stains from tea, coffee, fruit juice, red wine, grass, etc. For use with eco-friendly detergents.