Delivery within 1-3 days. FREE delivery for orders from 50 EUR.
"Trecce" is an Italian term that means "braid" when translated into Lithuanian. It is in the form of noodles that there are braids, which resemble small curved lines or braids, similar to braided hair and twisted strings.
The unique shape of Trecce pasta adds a great textural element to your dishes. The grooves in the pasta retain more of the sauce, enhancing every bite.
Handcrafted by Gourmante artisans from Southern Italy, the pasta is made only from durum wheat with the ideal gluten index and quantity to maintain elasticity and al dente cooking, while preserving all the protein, antioxidants, fiber and amino acids. The Gourmante range features genuine pasta made by machines that replicate the movements of the fingers, creating a unique texture and demand that allows the perfect approximation of the shape of the pasta once created by the Italian masters.
Creative recipes, unexpected shapes and exciting flavors will be served on your table, surprising your family and friends every time!
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina with other ingredients in various portions (dehydrated carrots, dehydrated beetroot, turmeric powder, dehydrated spinach, dehydrated tomato). Special ingredients make the 2%of the finished product. May contain traces of soy and mustard.
Nutritional value 100 g
|Energy Value||1495 kJ/ 353 kcal|
|- of which saturated||0,3 g|
|- of which sugar||1,5 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g
- Boil a pot of water and season with salt.
- Add the pasta traces to the boiling water.
- Stir gently so that the pasta does not stick together.
- To get the desired level of doneness, follow the cooking time instructions on the pasta package, i.e. 10-12 minutes. Trecce pasta is usually cooked al dente.
- Taste the slice a minute or two before the suggested cooking time to check if it is done.
- Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Trecce pasta texture shape is perfect for capturing and holding sauces.
- Choose a sauce that adheres well to the grooves of the pasta. Rich and thick sauces, as well as cream sauces, are especially good.
- Pour the cooked pasta braids with the sauce of your choice into a large bowl so that the sauce covers the pasta evenly.
- Toss the pasta with a rich, meat-based sauce, such as bolognese sauce.
- Mix cooked pasta with stewed vegetables, olive oil, garlic and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Create a creamy pasta dish using Alfredo sauce with diced chicken or shrimp.
- Make a pasta salad with colorful peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives, red onion and spicy vinaigrette.
Presentation on a plate:
- Sprinkle the finished dish with fresh herbs such as parsley, basil or chives for added color and flavor.
- Before serving, grate or shave a cheese such as Parmesan or Pecorino Romano over the pasta.
Remember that pasta braids can be a fun and visually appealing addition to your meals. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients, sauces and flavors to create a pasta dish to your liking. Bon appetit!
Pasta shells from Orgran. Made from golden sunripened corn and vegetables, a naturally wheat free, gluten free and versatile product. This product is Gluten-free and is Vegan.
Gluten-free pasta, made from 100% natural rice flour.
Pasta is made from 100% chickpeas.
100% red lentil pasta.
100% green pea pasta.